Your Custom Text Here
Wedding Day Essentials customized to fit any look
1. TABLE NUMBERS make tables easy to find and customized to blend in or POP out!
2. MENUS are a necessity to show guests what food to expect
3. ESCORT CARDS this is how you identify the table to your guests. You can number the tables or get creative by naming the tables, perhaps with your favorite travel spots, activities or meaningful memories from the couples life
4. PLACE CARDS give an extra touch of personality
5. PROGRAMS are a great way to let guests know who the special people are in the ceremony and give them something to read while waiting for the ceremony to begin. The program can be used to indicate any personal touches in your ceremony (readings, songs, union rituals). The program also offers the couple a place to express their appreciation of their families, of the guests who attended their ceremony or of the fates that brought them together in the first place. It is yet another opportunity to share a piece of themselves with those attending their union.
6. FAVORS are the parting gift given to guests at the end of the wedding, designed to spread the happy couple’s love and good fortune. The most memorable favors are those that are meaningful and personal to the couple, reflecting their history or shared interests.
7. SEATING CHARTS are an easy way to organize your party